Many thanks for these observations - very much appreciated
I tried to capture everything (hence v1.2) but even after review it would appear we have still not captured everything and maybe have a few errors...
Some of these Martin will need to comment on, but here are my thoughts:
1. Combat resolution table shift for charging shock cavalry is listed as 2 lines down, rules say one line down
Agreed the Rules state in both places on Shock cav 1 line lower - I think I have a hangover from the Beta testing unless the intent is indeed still to have 2 lines lower - one for Martin to confirm.
2. The 2 shifts down on the combat resolution table for Unformed unit is missing
Agreed - will be added in the next version
3. The extra combat dice for charging shock cavalry is missing
Agreed - will be added in the next version.
Also I should qualify this and the Heavy/Throwing Spear entry by stating 1st combat round only.
Martin - Question does the same limitation on Heavy/Throwing Spear exist for Overlapping bases as it does for Shcok Cavalry when determining number of extra dice in 1st Round?
4. Both the Break and the Rally test include the Cohesion test modifiers. This is contradicted by the rule book, in particular page 32 4th paragraph.
One for Martin
5. The cause of potential casualties to generals/commanders is slightly different. The QRS has winning, drawing and losing a combat. The rules have casualties caused and being forced back.
Agreed we should change this to match the rules. As you could loose the combat but suffer no casualties.
P35 sates "If a Unit suffers casualties..." If we add the casualties part - then the winning/drawing part is OK. But the Fall back I think needs to be ammended to include Breal & Flee to be completely correct. Martin you Agree?
6. Momentum token for causing an elephant to stampede from shooting is in the combat section
Its actually in the Movement Section and I would suggest this is correct - as you get the Momemntum token when the elephants stampedes - which occurs during movement phase as a result of a failed cohesion test during the shooting phase... ie tokens awarded same time as Chargers - Martin you agree?
7. Disengagement test and dice modifier missing
Agreed - need to think how I can physically add this one to the sheet though - also Cav can disengage if facing enemy slower than themselves do not test - so theres a few midifiers/rules on here that are missing...